Royal Berkey with 9 inch Berkey Earth Ceramic Filters (2 Filter Candles)
- The most powerful gravity-fed element in the Filtration class, backed by independent testing
- Filtration class: Micro-Filtration Technology. Tested to reduce contaminants to bacterial level
Height when in use: 58.42cm
Compact Height for travel (upper chamber nests in lower): 38.73 cm
Diameter: 24.13 cm
Storage Capacity: 12.3 litres
- with two 9” 0.75 gallons per hour or up to 18 gallons of water in 24 hours
- with four 9” 1.5 gallons per hour or up to 36 gallons of water in 24 hours
NOTE: Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top and decreases as water level declines.
This durable, strong and effective water purification system works with treated water (e.g. Tap water) as well as water from roofs, tanks, lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in third world countries where regulations may be substandard at best.
Is a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
- Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel
- Comes complete with two ceramic purification elements (candles); can hold up to four
- Holds up to four ceramic purification elements (candles)
- Gravity based – does NOT rely on electricity or water pressure
- Utilizes the latest technological advances, backed by over 150 years of development
- NOT to be used with salt water
Filters as follows:
- removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites by 99.99%
- removes cysts Cryptosporidium Parvum and Giardia Lamblia by 99.99%
- removes disease causing bacteria by 99.99%, including Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Serratia, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform
- reduces herbicides, pesticides, organic solvents, SOCs, VOCs and trihalomethanes
- reduces chlorine and lead
- removes bad taste, colour & odours
- removes silt and sediment making your water crystal clear
- removes more heavy metals, arsenic and FLUORIDE WITH ADDITION of PF-4 filters
- Does NOT remove the beneficial minerals your body needs
Replace the ceramic filter elements when the carbon has been exhausted or if there is a significant change in diameter of the ceramic after cleaning. Anytime a crack in the ceramic occurs, the integrity has been lost and the filter must be replaced.