Fill2Pure 600ml Tritan Bottle Radiological Replacement Filter
Fill2Pure’s radiological replacement filter fits the 600ml Fill2Pure Tritan Radiological water drink bottle which is great for travel in our uncertain world.
Fits: Fill2Pure 600ml Tritan Bottle
Filter Capacity : about 400 litres (about 12 months regular use)
When to Replace your Filter:
No need to count litres; filters do not expire, but flow rate will slow more and more when it is time to change filter. Anything that comes through is still safe as the same amount of contaminants is removed at the end of the filter life as at the beginning.
Colour Choice: White, Blue or Pink
- Made from BPA-Free plastic, non-leaching safe plastic
- Fits onto to lid
- The same amount of contaminants is removed at the end of filter life as at the beginning
- NOT to be used with saltwater
- 90%+ of Fluoride
- Up to 99.99% of Chlorine, DDT, MTBE
- Up to 99.99% Heavy metals (Lead, Mercury, Copper, Chromium 6)
- Up to 99.99% of Radiological Contaminants (Cesium 137, Uranium, Plutonium, Radium 226, Radon, Radioactive Iodine)
- 99.99 % of biologicals (cysts, viruses, bacteria – such as Guardia, Cryptosporidium and E- Coli Bacteria.)